Like everybody i have a family and a great one too!!! My family consists of my beloved Mother and my great elder brother. I lost my father when i was 17, a part of soul left this world with him!!! Its a subject i don’t want to dwell upon as its quite a painful experiance for me!!! Let me tell u all about my Mother and my elder bro. My mother is one woman i admire and want every woman to have her qualities. She is patient, endearing but quite strict!! As a matter of fact, during the course of the day we hardly talk but we share that silent love for eachother which cannot be explained. She is like a pillar of strenth for me and my big bro. Now the turn of my elder brother; Mr.Subhendu Sanyal, the elder Sanyal in my family. He is 6 years senior to me and quite a serious guy and behaves like a way as if he is 36. Sometimes people need to remind him that he is just 26. Well its not his fault as circumstances forced him to grow up quicker than he would have liked. He was 23 when he took the whole responsibility of our family on his young but broad shoulders. I love, respect and adore my elder brother and want every young lad to be like him(I am not at all like him). An Ideal Son and an Ideal elder brother. He is just too perfect!!! Well thats it about my family!!!!!!!!!!!
Holaz!!!! My name is Krishnendu Sanyal and I am a budding entrepreneur(secret is, I hate formal clothes so I ditched the corporate World)......There was some serious posts, when I started this blog(believe me there was!!!!) but now I find humor in every damn thing in this World!! This blog takes a potshot at every 'effing' thing..........I hope you enjoy reading my crap, even if you don't...........well............you at least contributed to an increase in hits and the hits just keep on coming..................
Find Me In Facebook
- RT @GabbbarSingh: Well done Arnab https://t.co/gw2f07nXIu 3 hours ago
- RT @GabbbarSingh: So many people rejecting Padmavati before even seeing it, just like how they reject most new-born girls in Rajasthan. 18 hours ago
- RT @FriendsTVids: Monica Chandler's twins would be 11 right now, Pheobe's triplets 16, Ben 20, and Emma 13. Let's just take a moment to let… 2 days ago
- @GabbbarSingh If you enjoy escapist political dramas, not a bad watch. 2 days ago
- Requires courage to go against the narrative created by his own network 👏 twitter.com/MattGertz/stat… 2 days ago
- 2,300 pagalpanti
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Twilighted for a Who… on Vampires: Blood Thirsty Menace… sayanimukherjee on Vampires: Blood Thirsty Menace… sayanimukherjee on Vampires: Blood Thirsty Menace… Kuntal Gupta on Vampires: Blood Thirsty Menace… Sayani Mukherjee on Mercy…….
- 26/11 Archana Ashmit Baa Bastiiles bella boyfriend boys BreakUp Bullock Carts chaos Couch Cricket Devil edward Emotional flirting friend fun Generation girl girlfriend girls Golf Guyvsgirl Guzaarish happiness harry potter Hrithik impressing India IPL jacob jets Kargil Katrina Kaif kolkata lame left front life Loner Poetry Lonesome Alone love M S Dhoni Mumbai nandigram old. Pakistan Physical Pratibha Patil President random Rekha Relationship relationships relatioships Sarcastic Sheila Ki Jawani Shobhaa De Single singur stephenie meyer T20 World Cup teenage pangs Terrorism thoughts Tiger Woods Tusshar twilight unconditional unreasonable unromantic Vijay west bengal young Yuvraj
You can find me in!
Fight Against Terrorism!
Search My Blog